The “Lunchtime Facelift” by Dr. Katrina Riboni, M.D., featuring Eurothreads or Nova Threads
You’re not old, but your face has started to fall. You may or may not need fillers, but one thing you know for sure is that you want to do something about the sagging and texture of the skin on your face. Enter… the ThreadLift.
What are PDO Threads?
They are absorbable sutures preloaded into delivery syringes.
• Natural results
• No surgery, Minimal discomfort
• Quick procedure
• Effective for Brow, Neck, Jawline, Plus
• **Can be used along with neuromodulators and injectables for complete facial treatment
PDO absorbable suture? What is it?
• It’s a synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of polydioxanone. PDO sutures are completely safe and are routinely used in surgery, even in cardiothoracic surgery (such as open-heart surgery). It’s one of the safest materials that can be implanted in the body.
• The fine suture thread is absorbed within 4 to 6 months and won’t leave you with any scar tissue.
What areas are treated?
- Smooth and Tighten Neck
- Smooth and Tighten Mid Face
- Nose (aka threadplasty)
- and many more!
How long do PDO threads last?
Expect about a year. Initially, you may need a few touch-up thread insertions. Because your skin continues to age, you will continue to experience natural collagen breakdown. Hence, the threads to build new collagen and elastin.
What is the healing process like?
“Selective Inflammatory Response” is the principle behind many aesthetic procedures (such as Fractional Laser, Chemical Peels & MicroNeedling). Skin is very good at repairing itself, and by inserting PDO Threads, we created a self-healing response that’s supported by your own collagen!